1st Touch Football Academy
12 Grampian Close
Indoors - Trainers Only
Astro Trainers Only
Ratton School :
Mondays 5.15pm to 6.15pm
(4-7 yr old)
Eastbourne College - Beresford House :
Thursdays 6.30pm to 7.30pm
(7-11 yr old)
Thursday 6.30pm to 7.30pm
(12-16 yr old)
All new players receive two free sessions before deciding whether to commit to 1st Touch Football Academy
Book it online now.
Josh is the newest member to our team and leads our pre academy sessions for the 4 to 6 year olds.
He played football for the college team while studying at Ringmer Community College and also represented the Ringmer College 6th form football team.
He works for Lewes FC in their community and education scheme which incorporates coaching the Lewes FC U19 Academy team in the national College Academy League as well as coaching football for Brighton and Hove Albion Football in the Community.
Josh has previously taken the PE lessons at Ringmer Community College and has run the after school girls football programme.
He has extensive qualifications behind him, being FA Qualified to level 2 and NVQ Level 3 Qualifications in coaching sport and sports development.
He has completed courses in Emergency Aid, Child Protection and is fully CRB checked.
• Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Football
• Level 1 Certificate in Coaching Football
• NVQ Level 3 Sports Development
• NVQ Level 2 Sport and Activity Leadership (QCF)
• NVQ Level 1 in Sport and Active Leisure (QCF)
• FA Leadership through Football Level 2 (QCF)
• Principles of Coaching Sport Level 3
• Principles of Coaching Sport Level 2
• FA Safeguarding Children
• FA Child Protection Workshop
• FA Emergency Aid
• Fully Enhanced CRB Checked